How to Get a Guy to Fall for You – Is it time for you to stop wasting your time? Do you think that you’ve had enough of heartbreak and bachelorhood and look for a lasting love that will last? You’re never alone.
There are millions of ladies in this world who are asking themselves the same questions. They want to know how to get a guy to fall for them. Should you be a lady or a tramp? Is there such a thing as an urban legend? What do you have to do to make a guy fall in love with you? Stay for a few minutes to see if you’ll ever find an answer.
Everybody loves to be loved
It’s natural. Don’t you love me, sweetheart? You do, and that’s the first step on the road to true love. You can shower him with love and affection, but it’s important to remember that it’s the love you share with a man that makes him stay. When it rains and he’s going to be late to your date, it won’t make much of a difference whether you’re waiting for him at home, at work or on the subway (assuming you even need to do that, by the way). A guy will appreciate every second with you as long as he feels loved and cherished. So, yes, you do want to be a lady, or at least try to be, in the service of that illusive unmentionable love.
How important are relationships and do you feel fulfilled in your current relationship?
The happy answer is, of course, very. Divorced women who sought help at a women’s group 18 years ago, will tell you that at first they didn’t know what to say when their divorced girlfriends asked them to come in for a chat. Today, however, they have learnt how to be brave and say, “No, I’m not good enough. Someone will love me. Why not me?”
If you need to be helped in your relationship, why not enlist the help of a good women’s group? You’re sure to find the discreet approach to a problem, an ear, a shoulder to lean on and the friendship you so desperately need.
As for the guy who is afraid to be attached, maybe he needs a little prodding, but you can give him a dose of his own medicine. Move in with him, invite his friends over for dinner, surprise him and they’ll probably say, “Who is this?”
Fall for You
Good, that’s the message to his caveman brain.
- Now the date itself. It’s important to take a guy to a romantic place. Since you’re the girl anyway, chances are you’re better at cooking than at opening a door. That’s fine.
- You’ve arranged the date, and you want to enjoy it. Relax. Be. Men find it difficult to relax, let alone calm down when their hormones are racing. Be yourself, let your personality speak for itself without you resorting to an ego auto pilot.
- You’re a modern woman. You’re a confident woman. You’re not afraid to dine in public (and day) or take the subway. You make time for the little things, and if your date does something special to make you feel special, that’s wonderful.
- But if you don’t want your date to know that you’re nervous, fidgety or instinctively anxious, take the pressure off by saying, “That looks lovely. Where would you like to go?” And leave the rest to the imagination.
- How to get a guy to fall for you? Be calm, be fun, be interested in him, be interested in him. If you can do that, you can just about have any date you want.